|Adult(and over 12 years old)
|School child(and over 6 years old)
|Pre-school child（and under 5 years old）
|A booklet of 11 coupons
|Monday to Friday
||10:00～25:00(Last reception 24:00)
||8:00～25:00(Last reception 24:00)
Please feel free to use shampoo and body soap.
|Razor for shaving
- Naniwa no Yu is a hot spring in the style of a public bath. When you enter the bath house, you will be charged an entry fee. Re-entry is not permitted.
- The items in the lost and found will be kept for a week. After one week the items will be disposed of. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
- We refuse customers who are affiliated with violence groups, those that have tattoos (including temporary tattoos) and those under the influence of alcohol.
- When you enter, please put your shoes in the shoe box. Please keep the key with you until you leave the bath house.
- Bringing outside food or drink into the facility or bath rooms is strictly prohibited.
- You may be asked to leave if you are found to be causing trouble to other guests.
- All children under an elementary school age must be accompanied by a guardian in the bath rooms.
- Those with skin ailments or other illnesses that can infect others will not be allowed to enter.
- Guests are not allowed to enter with their pets.
- We are not liable in the case of theft or accidents. We ask for your understanding in this matter.
- Photography and videography is not permitted.
- Please be sure to keep all valuables in your locker and keep your key with you at all times.